South Sound Parent to Parent “Champions of Courage” Fundraising Event
Join us on Saturday, February 21, 2015, from 6:30 – 9:00 pm for our fundraising event for South Sound Parent to Parent at the Hands on Childrens’ Museum.
- Magic shows by Eric Haines
- Live and silent auctions . . . bid to win Seahawks gear, theater tickets and more!
- Appetizers catered by Ramblin’ Jacks
- Alcoholic beverages available to purchase
- “Wine Grab”
Admission fee, $10. Children are free.
South Sound Parent to Parent (SSP2P) provides a network of support, information, resources and referrals to families caring for people of all ages with special needs. SSP2P is the contracted agency in Thurston, Mason and Grays Harbor counties for the Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT) program through the Department of Early Learning (DEL). The program coordinates Early Intervention (EI) services for children from birth to three who have a diagnosed disability or developmental delay.
• All families who call for assistance receive the support and resources they need to feel empowered, encouraged and supported.
• Each parent seeking a Helping Parent Match will be matched with a person who will support their individual need.
• A community that is well informed of the supports available to families of children with special needs through extensive outreach.
• A community of collaboration between organizations to enhance the services for families meeting the joys and challenges of raising children with special needs.
• Offering a wider variety of recreational and social activities for families, educational classes for parents, and additional medical equipment to borrow.
SSP2P is the connection for families caring for people of all ages with special needs residing in Thurston and Mason counties.
Please visit www.ssp2p.org for more information